TAX LAW – Ortega Condomines
GENERAL TAX ADVICE
- General and recurring advice to companies and individuals.
- Analysis of the client’s general fiscal situation and tax optimisation proposals, if any.
- Tax advice to managers.
RESTRUCTURING OPERATIONS AND THE PURCHASE/SALE OF COMPANIES
- Merger and spin-off operations, activity branch contribution, global transfer of assets and liabilities.
- Advice on corporate operations.
- Review and due diligence processes.
GROUPS OF COMPANIES
- Consolidated tax groups.
- Advice on linked party transactions and transfer pricing.
- Negotiations with the tax authorities on advance pricing agreements (APA).
TAX AUDITS, TAX PROCEDURES AND TAX LITIGATION
- Tax inspections.
- Disciplinary procedures and tax management.
- Collection procedures and deferral of tax debts.
- Administrative litigation proceedings on tax matters.
FAMILY BUSINESS AND SUCCESSION PLANNING
- Specialised advice for family business.
- Record keeping for the family office.
- Advice to high-net-worth individuals.
- Succession and family protocol planning.
- Taxation of non-residents with assets in Spain.
- Coordination at the international level of personal taxation on non-residents in Spain.
- Implementation of agreements to avoid double taxation.
REAL ESTATE TAXATION
- General and recurring advice for real estate companies.
- Advice on indirect taxation and local taxation.
- General tax advice regarding the art world.
- Special tax proceedings: tax payments on artwork, including inheritance tax.